In collaboration with other research entities in the US and Canada, over the next five years, this project will study several key topics related to ICT access, including concerns for privacy, confidentiality, and user acceptance of remote monitoring and behavioral informatics applications for independent living impact of ICT applications on caregiver burden, and accessibility and usability of mainstream ICT applications such as home automation and wearable technologies. Results will inform our D2 Tech Factory development efforts.
- John Morris, Shepherd Center
- Kevin Caves, Duke University
- Mike Jones, Shepherd Center
- Frank DeRuyter, Duke University
- Ben Lippincott, Shepherd Center