The goals of this exploratory and descriptive research project are to: 1) identify priority needs and preferences of people with disabilities that might be addressed through ICT applications; 2) determine potential access issues associated with emerging ICT; 3) generate use-case scenarios describing possible ICT applications that address priority needs and preferences or access issues; and 4) disseminate these use-case scenarios to ICT developers.
- Mike Jones, Shepherd Center
- Frank Deruyter, Duke University
- John Morris, Shepherd Center
- Kevin Caves, Duke University
- Ben Lippincott, Shepherd University