T1-A: Universal Design Challenge
T1-B: Maker Community Challenge
T1-C: Using the RERC to Innovate in STEM Education
T1-D: Mentored Engineering Student Research & Lab Experiences
- Kevin Caves, Duke University
- Holly Jimison, Northeastern University
- Assistive Technology Design Projects (BME 460) class at Duke University offered to engineering students in Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters.
- Project Tadpole engineering service group.
- Started a community group (unnamed) working to create a maker event in Research Triangle focused on disability topics.
- Workshop accepted at the 2016 RESNA conference.